Soft colours in Sweden

Monday 5 January 2015

First of all I would like to wish you a wonderful 2015, filled with health, joy, happiness and great achievements. I want to quick start this year of blogging with a beautiful Swedish apartment that is making my day. I love the soft colours and the white walls.











Stadshem, Photography by Jonas Berg

I recognise two of my favourite prints: the New York My Guide To poster by David Ehrenstråhle (I own the 2014 Guide to London, yay!) and the City of Champions poster by Emil Hartvig. 
**
Antes de mais quero desejar um ano de 2015 cheio de saúde, felicidade, alegria e grandes conquistas. Quero começar este ano de blog com um belo apartamento na Suécia. Estou a adorar as cores suaves com paredes brancas. Reconheço dois dos meus prints favoritos: O New York My Guide To poster de David Ehrenstråhle (eu tenho o 2014 Guide to London) e o City of Champions poster de Emil Hartvig. 

No comments

Post a Comment

< > Home
A LOVE FOR GREY © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK